- About Us/History – (Who are you?): Does your business have a mission statement? This might be a good place to start, followed by a brief overview of the business’ history, objectives and goals.
- Staff List – Here one finds information on key staff members along with their contact information. Profiles and credentials of staff and leadership should also be considered.
- Products/Services – (What do you do?): Your company’s products and services are usually the centerpiece of your website. Start with an overview page where one can then navigate to the specific items.
- Directions/Location & Hours -(Where are you?): Directing people to your business (or special event), along with hours of operation, should be as easy as a click of the button. This info should be very easy to find, such as on the Home page.
- Contact Us Form – A simple form (which protected against spam) that gets delivered directly to the email box of your choice is often very important.
Now for some great options…